Six months sure went by quickly
Waiting for our flight...the weather is getting nicer here already and it is going to be a big shock to the system to be back in Canada with the frigid temperatures I've been hearing about. We sat out on the patio on the boardwalk this afternoon in t-shirts (pants too, but it could've been shorts), and it was so nice. I think the weather in Cyprus will be quite nice too, maybe not warm enough to swim in the ocean but oh well. We can still sit on the beach...
In Halifax a week today!!! Can't wait.
Thinking of everyone at home,
Lindsay
In Halifax a week today!!! Can't wait.
Thinking of everyone at home,
Lindsay

1 Comments:
Yay!
You are done! That is so exciting and I am so glad you are safe and sound. Have a good time in Cyprus - ah what I wouldn't give for a week on the beach...
Lots of love and congrats from me and Paz.
Post a Comment
<< Home