Sweet Sixteen
I wanted to do this yesterday, but I ended up working a fourteen hour day so I didn't quite make it to the computer...I'm a day late, but I didn't forget about my evil stepdaughter's sixteenth birthday! Little Kaitlyn, who was only nine years old when I first met her, jumping up into her dad's arms, is now sixteen. All I have to say is Kaitlyn, I love you, and I'm sorry we are not in better touch and we don't get to spend much time together - you are a beautiful girl and you are very special to me - keep growing and learning and changing and you will continue to make us all proud...
Happy, happy birthday!!!! I hope you had a great day yesterday.
Lots of love
Lindsay (evil stepmother)
Happy, happy birthday!!!! I hope you had a great day yesterday.
Lots of love
Lindsay (evil stepmother)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home